- Vietnam War in the Yahoo Directory -
- Yahoo's directory to websites about the Vietnam War. Sub-directories include: Aviation, Battles and campaigns, Books, Documents, Films, French Indochina War, Living history, Museums and memorials, People, Personal accounts, Photo essays and exhibits, Units, Veterans, War crimes, Web directories, and Women.
- Questia - http://www.questia.com/library/history/united-states-history/u-s--military-history/vietnam-war/vietnam-war.jsp
- Questia is a large database of full-text books, magazines, journals and other resources. This link will take you to a page in Questia which provides a study guide to the topic of the Vietnam War. You will need to login to get the full-text book and article links. Click here to get database passwords or see one of the library staff or posters in the library or classrooms.
- Vietnam Veterans Memorial - http://www.nps.gov/vive/
- The National Park Service website about the memorial in Washington, D.C.
- Battlefield: Vietnam - http://www.pbs.org/battlefieldvietnam/
- Companion to the PBS program about warfare in Vietnam. Links include: A brief history; Battlefield: Timeline; Guerilla tactics; Air war; The siege of Khe Sanh; and Web resources.
- The Wars for Vietnam, 1945-1975 - http://vietnam.vassar.edu/
- "This site, developed around the course materials for Robert Brigham's senior seminar on the Viet Nam War at Vassar College, offers students an opportunity to examine some of those sources, including numerous official documents. Brigham was the first American scholar given access to the Vietnamese archives on the war in Hanoi. Included here are his translations of some of the Hanoi documents, offered for examination and study."
- The Vietnam Center - http://vietnam.vassar.edu/
- "The mission of the Vietnam Project at Texas Tech University is to support and encourage research and education regarding all aspects of the American Vietnam experience; promoting a greater understanding of this experience and the peoples and cultures of Southeast Asia. Its functions are threefold: collection and preservation of pertinent source material; education through exhibits, classroom instruction, educational programs, and publications; and encouragement of scholarly research through exchanges, publishing of noteworthy research, symposia, and financial support."
- International War Crimes Conference, Oslo, June 1971 - http://tinyurl.com/krjke
- "The following are excerpts from a diary I kept while traveling with a delegation of Americans and a Canadian to the International Commission of Enquiry into U.S. Crimes in Indochina, held in Oslo, June 20-25, 1971."
- Vietnam War Index - http://www.spartacus.schoolnet.co.uk/vietnam.html
- This is an index to the Spartacus website information about Political and military figures and Issues, events & organizations of the Vietnam War.
- The Vietnam War - http://www.historyplace.com/unitedstates/vietnam/
- Vietnam War on The History Place website. Includes a comprehensive timeline and images.
- Vietnam Combat Art - http://pie.midco.net/vietwarart/vietart1.html
- Drawings of combat experience by military artists, as well as documents and press reports about the art.
- Vietnam Veterans - http://grunt.space.swri.edu/
- Honoring Vietnam veterans living and dead, on either side of the conflict. Also at this site: Veterans Organizations & Support Groups - http://grunt.space.swri.edu:80/vetorgs.htm
- Links to organizations of Vietnam veterans across the nation and around the world.
- The Viet Nam Pictures Archive - http://sunsite.unc.edu/vietnam/
- Many different kinds of pictures from Vietnam.
- Vietnam Information - http://sunsite.nus.sg/SEAlinks/vietnam-info.html
- Lots more links to information about contemporary Vietnam. Many of the links are dead.
- Vietnam: Yesterday and Today - http://www.oakton.edu/~wittman/
- "Nearly three decades since the end of the war, Americans, their allies, and the Vietnamese still see and feel its effects. This website is primarily for students and teachers working to understand the Vietnamese Conflict. It's goal is to suggest books, magazine articles, and websites that will be useful, to provide suggestions for effective research, and to provide information about the war and the country of Vietnam."