- California Learning Resources Network - http://www.clrn.org/home/
- "CLRN provides educators with a 'one-stop' resource for critical information needed for the selection of supplemental electronic learning resources aligned to the State Board of Education academic content standards.
CLRN makes it easy for you to find the standards-aligned software, video and Internet learning resources you need. CLRN experts have identified, reviewed and organized hundreds of Electronic Learning Resources (ELRs) in a searchable database that allows you to compare key features of selected resources. The Web Information Links (WILs) let you search or browse hundreds of free primary, secondary and reference resources. Electronic Learning Assessment Resources (ELARs) are data management programs that simplify delivery, aggregation and disaggregation of assessment data."
- Learn Out Loud - http://www.learnoutloud.com/
- LearnOutLoud.com is your one-stop destination for audio and video learning.
Browse over 10,000 educational audio books, MP3 downloads, podcasts, and DVD videos.
- PBS TeacherSource - http://www.pbs.org/teachersource/
- PBS "producers work with teachers to create standards-based curriculum materials, which are then aggregated at PBS TeacherSource. Usually, these curriculum materials weave together video and online resources into an exciting instructional strategy that builds on the visual and collaborative strengths of these media. TeacherSource also strives to use technology creatively to save you time and quickly connect you to relevant resources."
- Google Video - http://video.google.com/
- Like Google Images this beta site is a search engine for finding online videos of all types. Browse by Popular, Google Picks or a Random search. Also searchable by genre including Animation, Comedy, Commercials, Educational, Movies, Music videos, News, Sports, and TV shows. There is also a link to a downloadable video player if you don't have on on your computer.